What makes you "you"?
As I
explained before about what can make me different from other people I think
that's what makes me who I am. Those are some of the characters that stick to
me and are able to make people know who I am. Beside those few things, what
makes me who I am is by believing in myself, believing in my own abilities as
well, being aware of my own strengths and weaknesses and continuing to try to
understand, love and introspect myself. Because I always believe that I am
different from other people and I am who I am and I want to be the person I am.
I don't want to force myself to live up to other people's personal standards
and fulfill other people's expectations of me, which might actually cause me to
hurt myself.
I have a great reading reference about how important to increase our self-confidence for our life. Just click this link below to read it!
I also have a great video reference about how to improve our self-confidence. Just click this video below to watch it!

Comments
Post a Comment