What tells you apart from others?
There
are several things that make me feel different from other people, including I
am a person who really doesn't like fuss, arguments, or even fights. I really love peace. I often
give in rather than provoke a fuss, I prefer to solve problems with a cold head
without bad emotion. Beside that, I also feel that I am a responsible, honest,
wise and mature person. I also feel very happy when I can help and make other
people smile because of me. I really enjoy being a place for my friends'
stories, being a good listener and giver of advice and suggestions for them. Besides
that, I also a person who is quite well organized because I always make plans
for whatever I want to do in a day, week, month, or even in a year, and I
always make plans for my future or my life goals, I always try to make plans
with the small steps that I will take to achieve my life goals in the future
and of course I will always try to do it or implement what I have listed for my
plans. And I think those are some of the things that make me different from
other people because not everyone can have some of these things in themselves.
However, in essence, each person has different characteristics, each person has
their own strengths and weaknesses and I am sure that each person has a
different personality.
I have a great reading reference about how to be different from others. Just click this link below to read it!
I also have a great motivational speech video reference about be different. Just click this video below to watch it!

Comments
Post a Comment