How do others see you?

 


Other people see me as a closed person or what is commonly called an introvert person. Other people also see me as a person who is full of responsibility and a little rigid with new people. Besides that, my friend also said that I was a person full of empathy and sympathy, caring, a good person to talk to, good listener and counselor, kind, helper and also didn't like fuss or arguments. Other people also say that I am wise, independent and well organized person.


I have a great reading reference about an unique of an introvert person. Just click this link below to read it!


12 Characteristics That Make Introverts Unique


I also have a several great video reference about the power of an introvert person and also the types of an introvert person. Just click this video below to watch it!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What tells you apart from others?