How you make others see you?

 


I make other people see me by showing a character that makes me different from other people. I make them see and remember me by being a good listener and giver of advice and suggestion to them. Besides that, I also make other people see me with the full sense of responsibility, wisdom, honesty and mature thinking that I have. I try to continue to show the empathy and sympathy I have for others. I hope with some of these things I can make other people see, remember and know me through the good things I show to them.


I have a great reading reference about how important our sense of empathy for others. Just click this link below to read it!


Understanding others’ feelings: what is empathy and why do we need it?


I also have a great video reference to show how we can help people especially those we love. Just click this video below to watch it!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What tells you apart from others?

How do others see you?